- Three and a half Hour Yacht Cruise
- Four-Course Seated Dinner
- Hosted Standard Cocktail Bar
- Live entertainment
- Spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay fireworks show
- Breathtaking San Francisco bay views
- Keepsake Hornblower Boarding Photo
*BERKELEY ROAD CLOSURES -- On July 4th, there is an annual event taking place at the Berkeley Marina from Noon-10pm. Please plan to arrive early and allow plenty of extra time for heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic. After 6:30pm the streets into the Berkeley Marina area will be closed to all vehicle traffic.
Parking is limited in the early afternoon and Parking in all lots (including the Doubletree hotel) will be at the discretion and charges of the lot operators. Hornblower does not own or operate any parking in the Berkeley area.
For more parking and closure information, see the details for the “4th of July @ Berkeley –Another Bullwinkle show” webpage.
** Hornblower is not associated with the fireworks show and cannot guarantee the show will occur, nor the timing/length of the show.