- 5-hour Yacht Cruise
- Complete Coordination
- Ceremony Serivce Including Captain as Officiant
- Pre-Boarding or Bridal Party
- Fruit and Cheese Platter and Champagne for Bridal Suite
- 3 Steward-Passed Appetizers
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider Toast
- Hosted Full Bar or Premium Wine and Beer Bar
- Complete Buffet or Seated Meal
- Customized Wedding Cake
- Disc Jockey Entertainment
- Choice of Colored Floor Length Satin Linens
- Choice of Colored Napkins
- Candle Centerpieces
- Ocean Breeze Floral Package
- Keepsake Customized Ring Buoy
- All incidentals: China service, linens, glassware, table and chair rentals, fuel, crew, insurance, cleaning, bar staff
PRICING: Starts at $152 per guest for non-peak days. (Tax, landing fee and service charge are additional. Minimums apply.)
Wedding Video Weddings, receptions, cruise ship wedding, destination wedding, elopement, intimate wedding, chapel, boat rental, private charter, wedding planner, all inclusive, budget wed,Newport beach, Marina del Rey
The Zumbrota was more than the icing on the cake!!! The party was amazing, the guests were all very impressed with the boat and the crew and the beauty of it all and we all had the best time ever. My kids had a wonderful wedding and priceless memories thanks in large part to you. I can hardly say thank you enough for being so kind to my family and me. Your attention to detail and all that you did made the day very easy for me to just relax and have a great time ... which I did for sure!!!
– Onnie H
My husband and I wanted to do something different, so we were looking online and found a yacht we fell in love with through Hornblower Cruises & Events. The planners were very helpful and were in contact with us for over a whole year planning our wedding. I was so nervous since it was going to be on a boat. I am so happy to say that everything turned out perfect!! the background with the sunset on the water was so beautiful! everything turned out amazing! I would do it all over...
– Felicia R.