- 2-hour yacht cruise and 2-hour dockside meeting time
- Hosted soda and juice, hot chocolate, tea and Coffee
- Cash bar available
- Seated luncheon menu
- Choice of either a continental breakfast, special hors d'oeuvres package or a grand dessert display
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Microphone and podium available
$80 per guest*
Portobello Mushroom Ravioli with Roasted Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Artichoke Hearts Tossed with Fresh Basil Pesto Cream and Grated Parmesan Cheese
- or -
Baby Spinach and Arugula Salad with Candied Walnuts, Orange Segments, Red Onions, Grilled Chicken Breast with a Citrus Vinaigrette and Herbed Crostini
Dessert Choices of Key Lime Tart, Chocolate Decadence Cake, Carrot Spice Cake or New York Style Cheesecake
* Available Monday-Friday based on yacht availability. Event must end by 5 p.m. Tax, landing fee and service charge are additional. Package available for group of 20 or more and yacht minimums apply.
...Upgrades are available! Call a Hornblower sales manager for details at (949) 650-2412
Each year I plan the summer team outing for my company, and each year my coworkers encourage me to choose Hornblower for our venue. My Sales Manager at Hornblower took the time to get to not only understand my needs, but also did her research on what my company is all about.
– Valerie M