- One-Hour Cruise along the Sacramento River
- Face Painter & Balloon artist on board
- Live Narration by the Captain including Sacramento River Facts and History
- Scenic Sacramento Views
- Limited concessions available on board to purchase Snacks and Beverages* - provided by Fat’s Catering
- Limited, non-guaranteed seating on board. First come, first serve.
Special notes for all cruises on this date : Old Sacramento St. Patrick’s Day Parade takes place in Old Sacramento at 1pm.
** Travel Advisory: The streets of Old Sacramento will be closed to vehicle traffic from 10am to 3:30pm due to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Due to the Shamrock’n Marathon, The Tower Bridge (and other streets in the area) will also be closed from 7:15am-12:30pm to accommodate runners, please plan alternate routes. The district is anticipating a large volume of people in Old Sacramento so please allow plenty of extra time for heavy Vehicle & Pedestrian Traffic as well as Parking options.