- You'll be greeted by festive holiday carolers singing your favorite songs
- 2 ½ Hours aboard a luxurious Yacht on the San Diego Bay
- Your own Private Table
- Boarding Glass of Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Holiday Dinner Buffet Featuring Traditional Dishes and Decadent Dessert Buffet
- Wine List and Cocktails Available for Purchase
- A professional DJ for music and dancing
- Views of San Diego that change with the courses
Date: Monday, December 24th
VIDEO:San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise, Easter Brunches, Mother's Day, Father's Day, with free flowing champagne.
We had one of the most memorable evenings. The food was the BEST we have had on your cruise, ever. Please let the chef know how much EVERYONE enjoyed their 'Duet' entrée. Paul was most gracious and the photographer gave us our group photo. These little things meant a lot to an appreciative group as ours.I am looking forward to our Holiday Party which will be here before you know it. Many thanks to you Joy and your incredible staff for all you do. You are the BEST It is because of you we gladly return.
– Raul F
The whole experience was FANTASTIC! Especially notable people who made the experience so great were Elizabeth and the photographer/sometimes captain. We can't wait to cruise with you again! The dinner was one of the best I've ever had. I've been planning our Christmas/Holiday Parties for 35 years since my husband started Ophthalmic Instruments. I may have to retire after this one because I don't think I can top it! Our employees are still talking about what an amazing experience it was.
– Jan S. | Ophthalmic Instruments | 12/3/12