Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014, Hornblower Cruises & Events has a special brunch and dinner cruise to honor them and entertain your family. Grandparent's Day Cruises will allow you to spend some time with your grandparents and enjoy a unique experience together that spotlights San Diego. All you have to do is come aboard and we'll do the rest.
Grandparents Day Brunch
What You Get:
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Full brunch buffet featuring seasonal dishes
- Decadent dessert buffet
- Free-flowing champagne and sparkling cider
- Join the Captain on the sun deck for a narrated tour of Scenic San Diego
Grandparents Day Dinner
What You Get:
- 3-hour cruise on a comfortable yacht on San Diego Bay
- Boarding glass of champagne or sparkling cider
- Complementary coffee and tea
- 3-course dinner
- Dj Entertainer for Music requests and dancing
- Views that change with the courses
- Opportunity onboard to add hors d'oeuvres, California wines & premium dessert options
We had a great time and it was a wonderful way to celebrate our grandfather's 90th birthday! The tables we had were perfect since our group likes to dance. :) We created many great memories. Thanks again!
This cruise was the most fun we've had in years. I told one of the crew members that it was our 32nd anniversary and my husband's 85th birthday. An announcement was made over the loud speaker congratulating us during the final moments of our cruise. Everything was perfect and we look forward to doing it again some day. Thank you. Sincerely, Evelyn and Paul G from Murrieta, CA.
– Evelyn G