This is a spectator cruise! Join us on Nov. 10th, when The Star of India celebrates its 150 years with a traditional ocean sail! Star of India is the world's oldest active iron-hulled ship under full sail. Passengers on the Star of India spectator cruise will get to sail out to sea NEXT to the Star of India aboard a Hornblower yacht. The Star of India only sails once a year, don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3-hour yacht cruise on the ocean
- Narration by the Captain and information about the Star of India
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and snacks
Date: Sunday, November 10th 2013
Boarding: 11:00 a.m. Cruising Time: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Rate: $37 per Adult guest
$18.50 per child (4yr-12yr)
Hornblower Cruises and Events helped us realize that any event you can do on land can also be done on the water. The only difference is my guests will remember those views from the Bay much better then any indoor venue.
– Jenna H
Seeing the Star under sail is one of those "ahhh" moments. I just got a new camera I wanted to try out and this cruise was perfect for me to capture the action of the sailing ship and San Diego Bay sights.
– Rick K