Blue Whale Watching Adventures
Blue Whale Watching season runs June 27-September 6.
SPLASH SALE! 2 for $99 FOR A LIMITED TIME
SPLASH SALE! 2 for $99 for a LIMITED TIME!
If you love whales, dolphins, sea lions, and sea birds, hop on board for a breathtaking experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on one of our large, comfortable yachts and pass barking sea lions and pods of leaping dolphins as we search for the legendary blue whales. As we make our 4-hour tour, we’ll be treated to a live narration by our experienced captain and our on-board naturalist (from the San Diego Natural History Museum). You’ll stay cozy and comfortable with both indoor and outdoor seating and a snack bar featuring hot food, a full bar, and souvenirs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 4-hour Blue Whale Watching excursion in San Diego
- Opportunity to spot whales, sea lions, dolphins and harbor seals
- An exclusive look at local environmental efforts
- Professional live narration on marine life from our expert captains and volunteer naturalists from the San Diego Natural History Museum (theNAT)
- Snack bars featuring hot food, full bar and souvenirs
- Climate-controlled indoor seating
- Views of famous San Diego landmarks
Boarding: 8:45am Cruising: 9:00am-1:00pm
Prices: $75 per adult, $40 per child (4-12)
Whale Guarantee: If you don't see a whale, we'll give you a pass for a Hornblower one or two hour Harbor Tour in San Diego.
San Diego Whale Watching Whale watching with Natural History Museum
See a blue whale this summer! Blue Whale, whale watching
I took a friend of mine on the San Diego Whale Watching Trip on Sunday the 28 on the 1:30 PM Trip. We saw many whales, and I believe it was a Humpback Whale that breached so many times, I lost track! One time it was a full breach about 40 yards out from the side of the boat! The Crew was great and I thank them! I did get a picture of a tail, but the timing is the trick! Thanks again.
– Jack B
An all around great experience for us and our out-of-state guest. Saw whale, dolphin and sea lions. The Hornblower was a roomy and comfortable ship, and we were able to have wonderful views of the ocean, islands and San Diego skyline.
– Carol M