Bow Wow Brunch is just like the weekly Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise, but on October 20, we welcome you, your family and your "fur child" aboard. You will enjoy the same delicious and bountiful buffet that you are accustom to with unlimited champagne and desserts, but Fido gets a pet buffet to choose from along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht! Portion of the proceeds for the Bow Wow Brunch on the Bay will go directly to helping Helen Woodward Animal Center.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 hour cruise
- Free flowing champagne
- All you can eat brunch buffet for humans
- Doggie buffet "to go"
- Dessert buffet
- Refreshing cold water bowls
- Dog relief area on sun deck
- Your own reserved private table for you and your dog
- 2nd Annual Doggie Costume Contest
Bow Wow Brunch Cruise and POLICIES -Let’s make this a fun and SAFE day for everyone!!!
• ONLY ONE DOG WILL BE ALLOWED TO BOARD WITH ONE PERSON and Dogs MUST be on a leash.
• BE AWARE: You are responsible for your dog onboard.
• Dogs must be “social” and get along well with other people and other dogs.
• BE RESPONSIBLE: Clean up after your pet. If your dog has an accident onboard, please do your best to clean it up with your dog waste bag and inform a Hornblower crewmember so we can do a heavier cleaning after!
• If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.
Pet Day on the Bay the 11th Annual Pet Day on the Bay is Sat., May 14, 2011!
Dog Day on the Bay Get a preview of San Francisco's Dog Day on the Bay! A great brunch cruise for you and your canine companion!
The staff were amazing with both the human and canine guests on the Bow Wow brunch cruise!
– Allison O
It's great that Hornblower does the Bow Wow cruises. We plan on going every year. Also we enjoyed the cruise so much we are planning on doing a dinner cruise.
– Larry O