Bow Wow Brunch is just like the weekly Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise, but on October 19, 2014, we welcome you, your family and your "fur child" aboard. You will enjoy the same delicious and bountiful buffet that you are accustom to with unlimited champagne and desserts, but Fido gets a pet buffet to choose from along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht! Portion of the proceeds for the Bow Wow Brunch on the Bay will go directly to helping Helen Woodward Animal Center. Special guests, Magic 92.5's Jagger & Kristi (with Bodie) and Chopper the Biker Dog, will be making an appearance for photo opportunities!
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 Hour Cruise on San Diego Bay
- Free Flowing Champagne, Mimosas, Coffee, Juice, Tea or Soda
- All you can eat Gourmet Brunch Buffet for humans and Dog Buffet
- Doggie buffet "to go" sponsored by Petco
- Meet "Darris Cooper" Petco Pawsitive Dog Training expert
- Dessert buffet
- Refreshing cold water bowls
- Dog relief area on sun deck
- Your own reserved private table for you and your dog
- 3rd Annual Doggie Costume Contest with 3 big prizes
Bow Wow Brunch Cruise and POLICIES -Let’s make this a fun and SAFE day for everyone!!!
• ONLY ONE DOG WILL BE ALLOWED TO BOARD WITH ONE PERSON and Dogs MUST be on a leash.
• BE AWARE: You are responsible for your dog onboard.
• Dogs must be “social” and get along well with other people and other dogs.
• BE RESPONSIBLE: Clean up after your pet. If your dog has an accident onboard, please do your best to clean it up with your dog waste bag and inform a Hornblower crewmember so we can do a heavier cleaning after!
• If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.
Thank you for making today's Hornblower Bow Wow cruise such a fun event! We discovered your dog-friendly cruises earlier this year when we attended Pet Day on the Bay. We loved it so much, when we heard about the brunch we knew we had to go! We think what you're doing is fantastic, and are happy to support you in any way we can. We are always telling people about Hornblower Cruises and what a good time we have on them. Thank you again...all of you at Hornblower Cruises are doing a wonderful job!
– Suzan, Chris, Pumpkin Pie and Brucie
It's great that Hornblower does the Bow Wow cruises. We plan on going every year. Also we enjoyed the cruise so much we are planning on doing a dinner cruise.
– Larry O