Fleet Week Air Show Lunch Cruise aboard the San Francisco Belle
The 2015 Fleet Week Air Show starring the Blue Angels arrives in San Francisco! There is no better vantage point to see the show than from directly under the planes – sailing on the iconic San Francisco Belle. Indulge in a delicious lunch buffet as you sip on free-flowing champagne and enjoy background music from the on board DJ. Then step onto the outer deck to relax in the sunshine and watch the jaw-dropping precision of famous San Francisco Fleet Week Air Show pilots fly overhead!
Cruise Package Includes:
- Two Hour Yacht Cruise
- Lavish Lunch Buffet
- Free Flowing Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, Soda, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Wine, Beer and Cocktails available for purchase on board
- DJ Entertainment for background music
- Keepsake Hornblower boarding photo
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views
- Assigned Cruise Style Seating -- The San Francisco Belle features cruise style seating for this cruise. The majority of our tables accommodate fourteen to twenty people and guests are seated with other groups.
*Hornblower is not affiliated with Fleet Week and cannot guarantee that the Blue Angels will fly.
*Yachts are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
**Please note the Parking Lot at Pier 3 Hornblower Landing will be closed during the following times during Fleet Week. No vehicles will be allowed on the Pier during the times listed below:
Friday, October 9th at 10:30 PM to Saturday, October 10th at 5PM
Saturday, October 10th at 10:30 PM to Sunday, October 11th at 5PM
*Please note that this is a special event, and that standard discounts do not apply.