Cruise Package Includes:
- Three hour yacht cruise (Fri. – Sat.) *Cruise length & times vary for December dates*
- Two and a half hour yacht cruise (Sun. – Thurs.)
- Four course seated dinner
- Live entertainment and dancing
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase
- Soda, iced tea, coffee, hot tea and water
- Scenic San Francisco Bay views including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Lights
San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world—and you can see its legendary landmarks from the comfort of a luxury yacht. Start with a delicious four-course dinner made onboard by our chefs from local, seasonal ingredients. Then head out to the middle of the deck for a spin on the dance floor. As the sun sets and the city lights come up, you’ll get a breathtaking view of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, and the TransAmerica pyramid, among many other sights. And from now until 2015, you can see the Bay Lights, the Bay Bridge’s 25,000-bulb light show. Cruises last 3 hours on Fri/Sat and 2.5 hours Sun-Thurs.
Looking to cruise with 20 or more guests? Call (415) 438-8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have lived in San Francisco for 13 years, and have never seen the city like I did at my 40th Birthday Party on Hornblower. It was awesome being with friends in a setting so unlike any other that is within the city. Not to mention Hornblower should write a book on their tasty Signature Cocktails.
– Jose M
The four of us had a wonderful time. The ship was clean and comfortable and the service was very good. It was a great way to relax after a long day at the office. One of the members in our group had just returned from a long and exhausting business trip the day before our cruise and he made the comment that "it was just what the doctor ordered".
– Trudy G