- Two Hour Yacht Cruise
- Gourmet Brunch Buffet
- “Bow Wow Buffet” and Water Bars for Dogs
- Free-flowing Champagne, Bottomless Mimosas, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea and Water
- One 5x7 Boarding Photo
- Scenic San Francisco Bay views
- DJ Entertainment
- Doggie relief area "poop deck"
- Raffle prizes and more!
One dog per person, all dogs must be on leash. Please see guidelines for more information. Proceeds are donated to the San Francisco SPCA. For more information on the SPCA, please visit www.sfspca.org.
- Only one dog per adult.
- Any participating dog must be at least 6 months old.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Dogs of all sizes and breeds are invited.
- Waiver forms must be completed before boarding.
- Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board. I.D. tags are mandatory.
- Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so that this event will be enjoyable for everyone. Do not bring your dog if it is unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs, and/or strangers.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times.
- Be courteous and responsible.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Veterinarian will be on hand in case of an injury or emergency.
- If your dog is sensitive to motion (i.e., riding in cars) or gets motion sickness, please do not bring your dog.
- Please do not bring a dog in heat.
- Dogs and people only, no other animals.