- Up to 45 minutes of private yacht time
- Ceremony performed dockside by uniformed captain
- Wedding cake
- Champagne toast following the ceremony
- Two keepsake champagne flutes and Chocolate truffles for Wedding Couple
- Red-carpet boarding
- Pearl photography packag - Includes 45 minutes of photography, Twelve printed 5”x7” images chosen by the photographer and a disc including digital copies of all photos
- Florals for the wedding couple
- Flagship decorated window tables
- On-board ceremony attendant
- Meal and Cruise for the wedding couple (Guests added additionally)
Package rate: $1,150-$1,300 based on Brunch or Dinner Cruise
Everyone that was involved with our wedding did a great job but we would like to say a special thank you to our wedding attendant Appy for going above and beyond to ensure a memorable and special day!
– Jountia S.
My husband and I eloped with the help of Hornblower Cruises. We live in Boston and wanted an intimate destination wedding. Kristen was our sales person. She did a great job ensuring all our details were just right. Appy was our wedding coordinator for the evening. We felt special all throughout the experience.
– Marianne S.