The Hornblower Hybrid's stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and open layout make it a flexible space, perfect for everything from elegant dinner programs to rockin' dance parties. State-of-the art lighting, sound and audio systems allow for increased customization to make sure your event is as unique as your group.
Length: 168 feet
Buffet capacity: 350 guests
Dining capacity: 400 guests
Cocktail capacity: 600 guests
- Unobstructed views from climate-controlled indoor decks
- Outdoor observation decks
- Customizable LED lighting to match any decor or theme
- State-of-the-art audio and video systems with flat-panel LED screens throughout
- Full bars on each deck
In addition to the yacht's well-appointed interiors and breath-taking exterior decks, the Hornblower Hybrid is the greenest thing on the harbor!
- Powered by hydrogen fuel cells, solar panels and wind turbines
- Flooring sourced from post-consumer recycled materials
- Aluminum wall coverings for a modern visual backdrop, eliminating the need for wallpaper, glue or high volatile organic compound (VOC) paints
- Energy-efficient windows and heating/air conditioning systems to maintain a comfortable interior in the most efficient way possible
- Custom created counter tops made from recycled glass and colored vodka bottles
Floor PlansDownload PDF
Hornblower has worked closely with the Coast Guard throughout the building process on the multiple innovative systems, constantly breaking new ground.
– Kathy Bergren Smith , Workboat.com