The Inner Harbor
The Inner Harbor West Wall, adjacent to the Maryland Science Center
561 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Your cruise departs from the west wall of the fabulous Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Your excursion travels from the Inner Harbor along the Patapsco River with fascinating views of local great landmarks and Baltimore’s historic waterfront.
- Proceed North on MD 295 to Baltimore. Turn right at Pratt Street and drive East to the Inner Harbor. Turn right on Light Street and get in the far or middle left lanes to Lee Street. Turn right to enter Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage.
- Also from the South, you may take I-95 North to Baltimore, to 395 North (Downtown Baltimore/Inner Harbor). Exit right onto Conway Street. Continue on Conway to Light Street and turn right at the light. Take Light Street to Lee Street. Turn right to enter Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage.
- Proceed South on I-83 (695 West Exit to I-83 South) to the end at Pratt Street, following signs to Baltimore. Turn right on Lombard Street. Stay in left lane and turn left onto Light Street. Continue on Light Street in the center or left lane to Lee Street. Turn right to enter Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage.
- Take I-95 South top the Fort McHenry Tunnel (which is a $2.00 toll). Remain on I-95 South to I-395 North toward Downtown Baltimore/Inner Harbor. Exit right onto Conway Street. Continue on Conway to Light Street and turn right at the light. Take Light Street to Lee Street. Turn right to enter Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage.
- Using I-70, proceed to the intersection of 695 Beltway and go East to Exit 11A. Take I-95 North to Baltimore to I-395 North to Downtown Baltimore/Inner Harbor. Exit right onto Conway Street. Continue on Conway to Light Street and turn right at the light. Take Light Street to Lee Street. Turn right to enter Royal Sonesta Hotel Garage.
We can offer a voucher for $8.00 per car parked for up to 10 hours in the Habor Court Garage located at 30 E Lee Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. Bring your parking slip with you for validation at our ticket booth.
Additional parking is available at Arrow Parking Garage, 11 E Lee Street Baltimore, MD 21202.
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the Spirit of Baltimore SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
The Baltimore Water Taxi is a great way to get to our ships while avoiding traffic! Their routes tie to our ships, in addition to lots of hotels and neighborhoods, making travel easy and quick.
Enjoy a FREE* first Uber ride to or from the pier! Download the Uber app and enter the promo code ENTCRUISES for a free ride!
*New Users Only. Up to $20
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase tickets online? +
For parties of 19 guests or less, tickets are available for online purchase. We ask that groups of 20 or more contact us so one of our event coordinators can assist with your event.
How do you accommodate for food allergies? +
Our vessels do not permit any outside food, however, for specific dietary requests, please call us to ensure we are able to accommodate your concerns.
While we do our best by trying to offer gluten and allergy free products as well as gluten sensitive menu items, we openly handle several allergens throughout our galleys. While we take precautions to keep ingredients separate, we cannot guarantee a gluten free environment. We do not have separate prep surfaces, cook tops or equipment. Our chefs prepare and cook in common areas with shared equipment, therefore the items may come in contact with other food products.
Is my boat wheelchair accessible? +
The majority of our fleet decks and restrooms are able to accommodate most standard-sized wheelchairs. We ask that for specific accessibility concerns you please call the local Hornblower number and ensure that you are seated on an accessible deck.
What do I need to bring in order to pick up my tickets? +
We ask that guests have photo identification and their cruise order number handy to pick up the tickets. Our ticket booths open one hour prior to cruise boarding time and are conveniently located near our ship's docking location.
What happens in inclement weather? +
Our cruises take place rain or shine. However, in the rare event that the Coast Guard prohibits cruises due to inclement weather, our staff will contact you directly to make other arrangements.
What is your cancellation policy? +
- Cruise tickets are non-refundable, however, we do allow guests of parties 19 or fewer to reschedule their cruise at no extra charge, provided at least seven days advance notice is given.
-A rebooking fee will be incurred by guests who are unable to provide the minimum of seven days notice. For Lunch and Moonlight Cruises, rebooking fees are $15 per person. For Dinner Cruises, rebooking fees are $25 per person. The cruise will hold the balance of your payment on your account to be applied towards a future cruise booked within the next year.
- All Holiday & Special Event Cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should your group be larger than 20 guests, we ask you to refer to your Terms of Contract for specific cancellation policy details.