HORNBLOWER CRUISES AND EVENTS REVEALS CANADIAN SUMMER CRUISE SCHEDULE
Toronto, July 14, 2020 – Hornblower Cruises and Events has unveiled a series of on-water experiences aboard Mariposa Cruises by Hornblower and Gananoque Boat Line by Hornblower for those looking to take to the water this summer. While guests can still expect the same high standards and welcoming service, experiences have been adapted to reflect the need for social distance, alongside elevated health and hygiene practices. And with expansive outer decks, vessels also provide plentiful space and fresh air – there is more than enough room on board for everyone to stay safely apart.
- Mandatory daily crew member health screening, and wearing of appropriate PPE
- Revising boarding and ticketing procedures to allow for social distancing and touchless entry
- Requiring guests to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking
- Reducing the number of guests on board, and adapting all seating and table spacing to allow for a minimum 6-foot distance between guests while they cruise
- Implementing enhanced sanitation and disinfection procedures, with hand sanitizing stations available throughout