Top 5 Unique Father’s Day Gift Ideas in NYC Area
Dad does a lot, and expects little in return. With Father’s Day quickly approaching, Hornblower did the grunt work for you and rounded up some unique Father’s day gift idea around the New York area. From food to sights, to thrills and relaxation, give Pops the gift of extraordinary and check out our top 5 picks below.
- Stock Car Ride Along
Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, PA
Give Pops the experience of a real life racing thrill while shotgun in a 600-horse power Sprint Cup style stock car on the legendary 2.5-mile Pocono Raceway.
- 3 or 6 lap options
- Top speeds of 150 MPH
- 600 HP Sprint Cup style stock cars
- Racing suits and helmets
- Driving options available for upgrade
- Golf lesson with a PGA pro
Convenient locations in the New York region
Improve Dad’s swing or give him the gift of fundamentals with a private lesson from a PGA Pro in New York. All lessons are tailored to his ability.
- Your choice from a variety of courses and professionals
- Regional PGA Class A Professionals, collegiate coaches and former tour players
- Topics such as proper alignment, grip, posture, ball position, swing mechanics, etc.
- Father’s Day Jazz Brunch Cruise
Hornblower Cruises & Events, Pier 40, West Village
Celebrate Dad in style this year, aboard Hornblower’s Father’s Day Brunch Cruise! See the magnificent sights of New York while enjoying a mouth-watering buffet of all your brunch favorites.
- Brunch buffet and dessert station
- Unlimited mimosas & beer
- Live Jazz Ensemble & onboard DJ
- Free contest entry to win a happy hour cruise for 5!
- Unparalleled views of Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge & more!
- Trapeze School
Trapeze School New York, Pier 40, West Village
Looking to impress Dad with thrills, excitement and exhilaration – what greater gift than to fly through the air with the greatest of ease!
- Clear lessons from expert instructors
- Strength training and conditioning tips
- Routines you can practice at home
- Learn to fly
Republic Airport (KFRG) in Farmingdale, Long Island
Westchester County Airport (KHPN) in White Plains
Let Pops play pilot for a day and give him the wheel of an airplane to experience flying from a whole new perspective!
- Safety training and pre-flight inspection
- FAA Certified Flight instructor with 25+ years with a perfect safety record
- Take the controls of a Piper Archer
- Breathtaking views of New York landscape