Know Before You Go
In line with local regulations. we have begun a phased reopening of our ports and are eager to welcome back our Guests and Crew Members with health, safety and well-being of all at the forefront of all our planning efforts.
We are committed to a responsible reopening of our ports. Therefore, in line with guidelines from state and local public health authorities and other appropriate government agencies we have expanded our SafeCruise program to include implemented a number of new safety measures.
You can learn more about SafeCruise here: https://www.hornblower.com/safecruise/
As part of these measures we have implemented new boarding requirements. We want to be sure all Guests are aware of these changes:
All Guests over the age of 18 are required to provide their full name and email address prior to boarding our vessels.
All Guests are required to undergo a health screening prior to boarding our vessels.
- Symptomatic: Guests who self-report they are experiencing any symptoms indicative of COVID-19 will not be permitted to board the vessel.
- International Travel: Guests who self-report international travel in the last 14 days will not be permitted to board the vessel.
- Temperature Check: In those jurisdictions where it is required, Guests will undergo temperature screening prior to boarding. Based on guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will not be allowed entry; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
All Guests ages 3 and older are required to wear face coverings at all times while on board our vessels, except while dining (unless the local health authority has set forth an alternative age or other exemption). The use of face coverings should not be seen as a substitute for physical distancing. Guests must provide their own disposable or reusable face covering.
All face coverings should:
- Fully cover an individual’s nose and mouth and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Be made of breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Guests who do not have a face mask will not be permitted to board the vessel.
We understand that these times are challenging, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can. Together, we can continue to have amazing experiences while staying healthy and safe.