Starry Night New Year's Eve Cocktail Cruise
Looking to ring in the New Year with a cocktail in hand? Come aboard the Berkeley Starry Night New Year’s Eve Cocktail Cruise to sip on delicious cocktails, taste delicious hors d’oeuvres and enjoy unlimited Champagne. Celebrate with New Year’s Eve party favors and a DJ spinning all the best hits to ring in 2017 with a bang underneath the San Francisco Midnight Fireworks Show!
Available Cruises on Saturday December 31, 2016
BERKELEY STARRY NIGHT NEW YEAR’S EVE COCKTAIL CRUISE – BERKELEY
Departs from Doubletree Marina, 200 Marina Blvd, BerkeleyBoards:Cruises:Price:9:30 PM10:00 PM - 1:15 AM$192.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Cruise Package Includes:
- Three Hour Cruise
- Delicious Hors d’oeuvres
- Premium cocktail bar, including after dinner liqueurs and house champagne
- Cash Bar for all additional beverages
- DJ entertainment
- New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- One Keepsake Boarding Photograph
- Sparkling City Views
- Unique view of the San Francisco Midnight Fireworks Show
- Assigned Cruise Style Seating
* The Sunset Hornblower features cruise style seating for this cruise. The majority of our tables accommodate four to eight people and guests are seated with other groups.
Special transportation note for all of our New Year’s Eve revelers:
December 31st is a very busy night for taxis, limos and other forms of transportation. We recommend you make arrangements for safe and reliable transportation in advance of your cruise. There is no guarantee that taxis or other hired cars will be available without having been arranged in advance.
Due to anticipated heavy traffic congestion, please be advised to expect major delays when driving to and leaving our location.
*Parking at the Doubletree Hotel & Marina is subject to parking fees and availability as determined by Hotel Management.
*HCE is not affiliated with the Fireworks show and cannot guarantee that the show will occur.*
*Please note that this is a special event, and that standard discounts do not apply.