4th of July Fireworks Observation Cruise in Marina del Rey
This Fourth of July, board a Hornblower yacht for an unforgettable holiday! Cruise beneath a sky full of fireworks on our July 4th Observation Cruise. You'll be treated to champagne and spectacular views - it's sure to be an Independence Day unlike any other!
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:6:45 PM7:15 PM - 9:15 PM$78.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:7:00 PM7:30 PM - 9:30 PM$78.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:7:30 PM8:00 PM - 10:00 PM$78.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
The Observation Cruise Includes:
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Hosted coffee, tea and water
- Wine, beer, and cocktails available for purchase
- Background music
- Front-row seat to the firework display in Marina del Rey which start at 9 pm
DRINK TICKET PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT BOOKING:
Choose from Standard, Premium, Ultra Premium, or Top Shelf Bar Packages. Tax and service charge added at checkout. *Note: One package includes 4 drink tickets
- HIGH STANDARD BEER/SPIRITS PACKAGE 4 TICKETS- $18
- PREMIUM BEER/WINE/SPIRITS PACKAGE 4 TICKETS- $24
- ULTRA PREMIUM BEER/WINE/SPIRITS PACKAGE 4 TICKETS- $34
- TOP SHELF PACKAGE 4 TICKETS- $44
- NEW PACKAGE: Red, White and BOOZY Package includes 2 premium drink tickets, 1 Captain's Hat, 1 Boarding Photo $30*
Discounts available for seniors, children, and members of the military.
Children 3 and under cruise FREE.
* Tax, Landing Fee, and Service Charge additional
-Please note only select discounts apply as this is a Holiday/Special Events cruise.
Please plan on arriving early. As always, parking is at a premium during this holiday. Best advice is to arrive at Fisherman’s Village well in advance of the cruise to secure parking and enjoy the Village and any entertainment options or local restaurants. After 8:00 p.m., roads leading to Fisherman’s Village will be closed to traffic.
The food and service were fantastic – and the views from the boat were amazing!
– Megan S
The ambiance, set up, food and beverage, and the service from all the staff was fantastic , so please pass our collective thanks to the entire team.