Dogs on Deck in the Marina
Fetch your tickets now for the first exclusive event ever in Marina del Rey!
Dogs are WELCOME aboard on the exclusive 1st Annual Dogs on Deck Yappy Hour Cocktail Cruise! On October 20th, we welcome you and your pooch aboard. Don't forget to wear your costumes and compete in our Howl'oween costume contest. You'll enjoy delicious appetizers with wine, beer & cocktails available for purchase, but your furry friend gets pet snacks sponsored by Petco, along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht. A portion of the proceeds will go directly to LA Animal Services.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Saturday October 20, 2018
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:1:30 PM2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$55.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour cruise
- Complimentary appetizers with adult beverages and soft drinks available for purchase plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
- Special guest appearances! Meet Dog Training Expert & Host Darris Cooper
- Meet Petco Certified Dog Trainers and Stylists
- Enjoy a treat buffet sponsored by Petco
- Doggie Costume Contest with prizes
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
RATE: $55 PER ADULT. DOGS CRUISE FREE
**PLEASE NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED.**
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Dogs on Deck in the Marina fun for everyone:
- One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes are allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
- This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
- This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
- Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board and I.D.tags are mandatory.
- If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.