Get On Board Sale-Marina del Rey Dining Cruises
Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Friends or family visiting from out of town? Whatever the occasion, raise your glass and enjoy a dining cruise. You’ll dine and dance on the gorgeous Marina del Rey harbor, where the sparkling lights of the city will serve as your backdrop, or enjoy a jazz champagne brunch buffet with a 2-hour daytime cruise.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:7:00 PM7:30 PM - 10:00 PM$99.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
*SAVE 15% ON ADULT DINING CRUISE TICKETS ON THE SELECT DATES BELOW: Use Code GOB15P at checkout.
- Saturday, March 9: KJAZZ Champagne Brunch
- Saturday, March 9: Dinner Cruise
- Sunday, March 10: KJAZZ Champagne Brunch
- Friday, March 15: Dinner Cruise
- Sunday, March 17: KJAZZ Champagne Brunch (St. Patrick's Day)
- Friday, March 22: Dinner Cruise
- Saturday, March 23: Dinner Cruise
- Sunday, March 24: KJAZZ Champagne Brunch
- Friday, March 29: Dinner Cruise
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES
- 2-2.5 hour Cruise Aboard a Yacht in Marina del Rey
- Your own private table for brunch or dinner cruises
- Boarding Glass of Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Cider for dinner cruise, free-flowing Champagne or Cider for brunch cruise. Full cash bar is offered on all dining cruises.
- 4-course Dinner Menus Prepared Fresh Onboard the Ship or Champagne Brunch Buffet.
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free & Kids Options Available by Request
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea
- A Professional DJ for Music and Dancing for Dinner, or Live Jazz Solo Entertainment for Brunch.
- Views of Marina del Rey that change with the courses
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pics While you Cruise!
Prefer to book by phone? We're here at (310) 301-9900.
* Offer valid only on select dates for adult dinner or brunch cruise tickets. Not combinable with any other coupons or discounts. Offer valid for up to 6 adult tickets.
VIDEO: Sunset Dinner Cruise in Los Angeles Sunset Dinner Cruise in Los Angeles, mdr, Marina del Rey,
We were treated like royalty from start to finish, an A plus guys, great job well done. It was my date's birthday and she counted it as the experience of her life time. We will cruise again. Thank you for the memories that will not be forgotten.
– John U.
It was an amazing experience!!. Loved the food. The staff members were attentive and friendly. The Dj played R&B, Jazz, Pop dance music and we loved it. I went with my date to celebrate the opening of his new business.
– Lisett E.