Dogs on Deck in the Marina
Fetch your tickets now for the first exclusive event ever in Marina del Rey!
Dogs are WELCOME aboard on the exclusive 1st Annual Dogs on Deck Yappy Hour Cocktail Cruise. On October 20th we welcome you, your family and your pooch aboard. Don't forget to wear your costumes and compete in our Howl'oween costume contest. You will enjoy delicious appetizers with wine/beer/cocktails available for purchase, but your furry friend gets pet snacks sponsored by Petco, along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Saturday October 20, 2018
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:2:30 PM3:00 PM - 5:00 PM$55.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour sunset cruise
- Unparalleled photo and video opportunities
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
- Appetizers with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
- Special guest appearances! Meet Dog Training Expert & host Darris Cooper
- Meet Petco Certified Dog Trainers and Stylists
- Enjoy a treat buffet sponsored by Petco
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
Rate: $55 per adult. DOGS CRUISE FREE
**PLEASE NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED.**
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Dogs on Deck in the Marina fun for everyone:
- One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes are allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
- This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
- This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
- Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board and I.D.tags are mandatory.