The Elite Wedding
The Elite Wedding is for couples who want a wedding celebration to share with loved ones, on a day when lifelong memories will be made. Hornblower's professional wedding planners walk you through each step of the planning process, so you'll enjoy a stress-free and perfectly tailored event.
Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm Saturday by appointment
Get a custom quote for your event
or call a Sales Manager at 310-301-6000
- 4-hour Yacht Cruise
- Ceremony Service, Including Captain as Officiant
- Personal Wedding Coordination
- Pre-Boarding for Bridal Party
- Fruit and Cheese Platter and Champagne for Bridal Suite
- 2 Steward-Passed Hors d'Oeuvres
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider Toast
- Hosted Soda, Juice and Coffee Bar
- Complete Buffet or Seated Meal
- Customized Wedding Cake
- Disc Jockey Entertainment
- Bridal Bloom Floral Package
- Choice of Colored Floor Length Linen
- Candle Centerpieces
- All incidentals: China service, linens, glassware, table and chair rentals, fuel, crew, insurance, cleaning, bar staff
PRICING: Starts at $100 per guest for non-peak days.
*Tax, landing fee and service charge are additional. Minimums apply.
Wedding Video Weddings, receptions, cruise ship wedding, destination wedding, elopement, intimate wedding, chapel, boat rental, private charter, wedding planner, all inclusive, budget wed,Newport beach, Marina del Rey
We would like to extend our warmest gratitude for making our wedding reception such a success. We absolutely loved everything from the food, dance floor and most importantly the service provided. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into making our day so memorable.
– Paul & Samara
We celebrated our wedding aboard Zumbrota, one of Hornblower's historic yachts, and the entire evening was magical! Every detail was perfect, starting with our red carpet entrance on the gangway and boarding glass of champagne. Our family and guests will remember this event for the rest of their lives. It felt like a destination wedding! The service was beyond compare and they went the extra mile in helping us hide 8 mariachi players for a surprise performance at the conclusion of the wedding ceremony. It was an unbelievably great time, the food was delicious and the champagne was indeed free-flowing!
– Lana F.