Mother's Day Champagne Brunch
Start Mother's Day out right! Come aboard for a bountiful brunch cruise with a full buffet, classic cocktails, free-flowing champagne, live music, and nonstop views of the Marina del Rey Harbor.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:9:00 AM9:30 AM - 11:30 AM$85.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:10:30 AM11:00 AM - 1:00 PM$85.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Fisherman's Village Marina, 13755 Fiji WayBoards:Cruises:Price:1:30 PM2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$85.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
YOUR BRUNCH CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Private table
- Brunch buffet
- Free-flowing champagne, sparkling cider, soda, juice, coffee, tea & water
- Cash bar for wine, beer and cocktails
- Live solo entertainer
- The Brunch Premium Celebration Package is available during booking - which includes a pre-set window table with two keepsake champagne flutes, chocolate truffles for two, and a chilled bottle of Chandon Champagne. Other enhancements available during booking include boarding photos, captain's hats and a Premium Bloody Mary special for 2.
- Add roses for Mom's special day - chose from 1/2 dozen or a full dozen, includes pink roses, greens and a bow on the vase (vase included). 1/2 Dozen - $70.00 plus tax | 1 Dozen - $90.00 plus tax. Rose orders must be received by May 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Scenic coastal ocean views - great photo opportunities!
Prefer to book by phone? Call us at (310) 301-9900.
We booked Mother's Day Brunch. It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish - the crew and staff were professional & friendly, great variety on the food, the whole atmosphere was wonderful and the flowers upon exit were a nice touch.
– Douglas W.
This trip was a HOME RUN for my Mom on Mother's Day!! EVERY staff member was interested, respectful and polite. You obviously have an excellent team that is very well-managed and everybody is well versed in customer service.
– Alice C.