Awards & Honors for Hornblower Cruises
For more than 30 years, Hornblower Cruises has been an industry leader in safety, comfort and guest services. We're proud of our record of achievement in the event charter business.
Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm Saturday by appointment
For information please call 310-301-6000 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
With more than 30 years of service and leadership in the charter yacht event business, Hornblower Cruises & Events Marina del Rey & Newport Beach are proud to share our outstanding achievements:
- TTMA, Honored Terry MacRae, Hornblower Founder and CEO, with an Anastasia K. Mann Leadership Award. TTMA is Travel and Tourism Marketing Association as the recipient of the Anastasia K. Mann Leadership Award recognizing the importance of leadership in California's travel and tourism industry (2014)
- Chandler Bell, Newport Beach Port Captain, was honored with The Silver Anchor Award, established in 1967 by the Dolphin's Division of the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce. This award honors those members of the community who contribute to the betterment of the business, residential, civic and recreational environment in the Newport Beach Area (2014)
- The Los Angeles Coastal Chamber of Commerce awarded Hornblower Cruises & Events with the Merchant of the Year Award (2007-2008)
- Theknot.com users voted Adventures At Sea their Top Pick for wedding and reception venue in Orange County (2007)
- Linda Mongno, vice president of the Greater Los Angeles Port, was awarded a leadership award from the Southern California Orange County Hotel Sales and Marketing Association International Chapter (2000)
- Hornblower's Greater Los Angeles Port received the Newport Beach Conference & Visitors Bureau's Member of the Year and the Southern California Meeting Professionals International's Supplier of the Year Awards (1997-1998)