Wild Goose Dining Cruises-Select Dates
CELEBRATE ABOARD THE WILD GOOSE in Feb and April.
Once the private playground for legendary actor John Wayne, the Wild Goose boasts three decks of gorgeous woodwork, priceless paintings, intricate carvings and unique amenities make a cruise aboard the Wild Goose a one-of-a-kind experience. Enjoy Hornblower's popular Champagne Brunch or Sunset Dinner Cruise onboard the Wild Goose on select dates throughout the year.
20 or more people in your party?
call 1.888.467.6256Book Your Group
Looking to cruise on John Wayne's Birthday in May? Click HERE!
YOUR BRUNCH CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Brunch buffet
- Free-flowing champagne and sparkling cider
- Complimentary soda, juice, coffee & tea
- Private table
- Scenic harbor views
- Relaxing background music
YOUR DINNER CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3-hour yacht cruise
- 4-course dinner
- Boarding glass of champagne or cider
- Complimentary Soda, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Wine and cocktails available for purchase
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Private table
- April 29- Friday, Dinner
- April 30- Saturday, Dinner
- May 1- Sunday, Brunch
- May 6- Friday, Dinner (Mother's Day Weekend)
- May 7- Saturday, Brunch (Mother's Day Weekend)
- May 7- Saturday, Dinner (Mother's Day Weekend)
- May 8- Sunday, Brunch (Mother's Day)
- May 8- Sunday, Dinner (Mother's Day)
- May 19- Thursday, Cocktail Cruise (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 20- Friday, Dinner (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 21- Saturday, Brunch (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 22- Sunday, Brunch (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 26- Thursday, Cocktail Cruise (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 27- Friday, Dinner (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 28- Saturday, Brunch (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
- May 29- Sunday, Brunch (John Wayne Birthday Cruises)
*Refer to special event pages for detail on menu, times, etc.
**Cruises are subject to change up to one week prior to date, based on boat availability. Confirm availability on website or by calling (949) 650-2412.
This was a nice, relaxing way for my husband and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The Wild Goose was so beautiful and full of history. The service was fantastic, the food and drinks were very good, and the cruise around Newport Harbor was just the right amount of time. I will definitely do this again as well as recommend this cruise to others. Thank you!
– Tiffany S.
We just went on the Hornblower cruise in Newport Beach onboard John Wayne's boat the Wild Goose. The ship is still in good shape and absolutely beautiful. We experienced the Sunday brunch which included all the champagne you can drink and all the food you can eat. The cruise was smooth and we had a great tour of Balboa Island, movies stars homes, and all the different landmarks of the harbor. The servers were amazing; Angel which was one of them did an amazing job at making sure we got everything we needed. Thank you for all your hospitality.
– Joni Law