John Wayne's Celebration Brunch Cruises
Learn the history of Wild Goose with Informal tours of Wayne’s family staterooms, the library, and his famous card room, art gallery containing movie posters and priceless paintings.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Departs from Hornblower South, 2431 W PCHBoards:Cruises:Price:11:30 AM12:00 PM - 2:00 PM$79.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
John Wayne's Celebration Champagne Brunch Cruise Dates:
- May 5, 11, 18, 19, 26
- June 1, 2, 8, 9
Your Brunch Cruise Includes:
- 2-hour yacht cruise on Wild Goose
- A portion of ticket sales goes to John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- Boarding glass of champagne and free-flowing champagne or sparkling cider
- Brunch buffet with juice, soda, coffee, tea and water
- Private table
- Premium Bloody Mary Specials, beer, wine and cocktails available for purchase on board
- Now also offering TRUE GRIT Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon by Parducci Wine Cellars of Mendocino County, for purchase at the bar
- Purchases of cocktails with Duke's Bourbon provide a portion of the bar proceeds going to John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- Relaxing background music
- Scenic coastal ocean views
CELEBRATION PACKAGE ENHANCEMENTS are available to
purchase during booking and can include a window table, two keepsake champagne flutes, two chocolate truffles, and a chilled pre-set bottle of Champagne. Cruise Celebration Packages
SPECIAL WILD GOOSE MERCHANDISE IS ALSO AVAILABLE BY EMAIL OR WHILE ONBOARD THE WILD GOOSE!
Prefer to book by phone? We are here at: (949) 631-2469
Wonderful brunch and cruise. Cool ship, great crew.
The cruise on John Wayne's old yacht, The Wild Goose...was a part of our International Laurel and Hardy 2014 Convention, and it was special. 3 decks of gorgeous woodwork, priceless paintings, intricate carvings, many personal items of Wayne's, and unique amenities make a cruise aboard the Wild Goose a one-of-a-kind experience. There were many pictures of the Duke and other personal items aboard. If you are a fan of the "Duke" and you get the privilege of going on this floating historical museum once owned by John Wayne, take it; you will not be sorry.
– Carl A