John Wayne's Celebration Dinner Cruises
Do you know a John Wayne fan? If you want to make someone's day who loves old westerns, invite them on the John Wayne Celebration Dinner Cruise in Newport Beach. For a limited time only cruise on Wild Goose and revisit the life and movies for which he is legendary.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
No events were found for the selected date.
Please select another date in the calendar.
John Wayne's Celebration Dinner Cruise dates:
- May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
- June 1, 7, 8
Your Dinner Cruise Includes:
- 3-hour yacht cruise
- 4-course seated dinner, soda, coffee, tea and water
- Private table
- A portion of ticket sales goes to John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- Boarding glass of champagne or cider
- Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase on board
- Now also offering TRUE GRIT Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon by Parducci Wine Cellars of Mendocino County, for purchase at the bar
- Purchases of cocktails with Duke's Bourbon provide a portion of the bar proceeds going to John Wayne Cancer Foundation
- On Select Dates: Meet Bert Minshall, John Wayne's former Captain of Wild Goose and author of book "On Board With The Duke" with an opportunity to buy an autographed copy.
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Scenic coastal ocean views
CELEBRATION PACKAGE ENHANCEMENTS are available to
purchase during booking and can include a window table, two keepsake champagne flutes, two chocolate truffles, and a chilled pre-set bottle of Champagne. Cruise Celebration Packages
SPECIAL WILD GOOSE MERCHANDISE IS ALSO AVAILABLE BY EMAIL OR WHILE ONBOARD THE WILD GOOSE!
Prefer to book by phone? We are here at: (949) 631-2469.
We has so much fun, on the John Wayne dinner cruise Saturday night 5/21/17. All of the staff were so cool, helpful, nice, and professional. I can't say enough of how well the people took care myself and family. We will be back soon. Than you very much. We had a great time.
– Ben E
Dinner on the Wild Goose was exceptional. The yacht was exquisite. Meeting the captain who knew John Wayne was definitely worth the experience. It was interesting listening to his talk and we are so glad that we purchased the book about the ''Duke''.
– Carol R