Premium Whale and Dolphin Watching Adventures
Orange County is a top destination for year round whale watching!
If you love whales, dolphins, sea lions, and sea birds, hop on board for a breathtaking experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on one of our large, comfortable yachts and pass barking sea lions and pods of leaping dolphins as we search for migrating gray whales.
Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm, Saturday by appointment
Get a custom quote for your event
or call a Sales Manager at 949-650-2412
If you love whales, dolphins, sea lions, and sea birds, hop on board for a breathtaking experience on the open ocean. We’ll speed out to sea on one of our large, comfortable yachts and pass barking sea lions and pods of leaping dolphins as we search for migrating gray whales. As we make our 4-hour tour, we’ll be treated to a live narration by our experienced captain and Crew. You’ll stay cozy and comfortable with both indoor and outdoor seating and a snack bar featuring hot food, a full bar, and souvenirs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 4-hour Whale Watching excursion departing from Newport Beach
- Opportunity to spot whales, sea lions, dolphins and harbor seals
- An exclusive look at local environmental efforts of area
- Professional live narration on marine life from our experienced captains
- Food and Beverage Options*
- Climate-controlled indoor seating
- Views of famous Newport Beach and Orange County Coastal landmarks
- Hydrophones are used to hear the mammals underwater
- Portion of proceeds go to American Cetacean Society
NOTE: The whale watching vessel cruises in the open ocean. Our yacht is the most comfortable yacht in Orange County, due to stabilizers that greatly reduce the yacht's motion. Still, if seasickness is a concern, getting fresh air on the sun deck or taking over-the-counter anti-seasickness medicine prior to your cruise might help. Click here for FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
We had a wonderful time - the 'captain' was excellent - very informative and we felt very safe with him 'driving'! We saw a lot of dolphins, etc. and did get to see a bunch of whales (yeah!) before heading back to port. Once again, your captain was EXCELLENT!
– Annette G