Signature Series Cruises: Dogs on Deck in Newport Beach
Dogs are WELCOME aboard on the exclusive 1st Annual Dogs on Deck Cruise! On April 28th, we welcome you and your pooch aboard for a lunch cruise in the scenic Newport Beach harbor.
Cruise Dogs on Deck in Marina del Rey instead, October 19.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Departs from Hornblower South, 2431 W PCHBoards:Cruises:Price:12:00 PM12:30 PM - 2:30 PM$65.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
You'll enjoy a delicious lunch with wine, beer & cocktails available for purchase, but your furry friend gets pet snacks sponsored by Petco, along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour cruise in Newport Beach harbor
- Doggie treat & food buffet sponsored by Petco
- Meet "Darris Cooper" your "Pet Cruise Director" and Petco Pawsitive Network Dog Training Expert, as well as special Petco Stylists onboard
- Dog relief area on the sun deck
- Wine, beer & cocktails available for purchase on board.
- PRE-PURCHASE DRINK PACKAGES/TICKETS AVAILABLE WHILE BOOKING.
- Gourmet boxed lunches for humans, and doggie snacks provided by Petco. (Veggie and GF options are available, please mention during booking.)
- Tray passed variety of desserts, cookies, tarts & cupcakes.
- Cocktail-style seating, no assigned seating.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to our favorite animal services charity
- Senior and Military discounts are available, please ask during bookiing
Boarding and photos will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
RATE: $65 PER ADULT* - DOGS CRUISE FREE
* Taxes, service charges and landing fees are additional.
***PLEASE NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED.***
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Dogs on Deck in the Marina fun for everyone:
- One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
- All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes are allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
- This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
- This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
- Your dog must wear a current rabies tag to board and I.D.tags are mandatory.
- If your dog gets into an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.