4th of July Fireworks Viewing Cruise
Looking for the best way to celebrate Independence Day and get a front row seat to the fireworks show over the Tower Street Bridge? Gather the whole family and come down to Old Sacramento on 4th of July and enjoy a one-hour river cruise on the Sacramento River with relaxing background music. What better way to spend 4th of July in Old Sacramento?
for more information
4th OF JULY FIREWORKS VIEWING CRUISE -OLD SACRAMENTODeparts from L Street DockBoards:Cruises:Price:8:45 PM9:00 PM - 10:00 PM$40.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
- One-Hour Yacht Cruise along the Sacramento River
- Background Music
- Views of the Fireworks Show*
- Boarding Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Limited Concessions Available on Board to Purchase
- Limited, Non-Guaranteed Seating on Board. First Come, First Serve.
*Hornblower is not affiliated with the fireworks show and cannot guarantee they will occur.
Advanced reservations are required – space is not guaranteed without a reservation.