St. Patrick's Day River Cruise
This St. Patrick’s Day spend your afternoon on the Sacramento River. Enjoy a one hour cruise of the Sacramento River with a Face painter & Balloon Artist for the kids! See where the American and Sacramento Rivers come together to experience the wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty that this historic and important waterway has to offer.
for more information
• One-Hour Cruise along the Sacramento River
• Face Painter & Balloon artist on board
• Live Narration by the Captain including Sacramento River Facts and History
• Scenic Sacramento Views
• Limited concessions available on board to purchase Snacks and Beverages* - provided by Fat’s Catering
• Limited, non-guaranteed seating on board. First come, first serve.
** Travel Advisory: Old Sacramento St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Sacramento Shamrock’n Marathon -- The streets of Old Sacramento will be closed to vehicle traffic from 10am to 3:30pm due to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Due to the Shamrock’n Marathon, The Tower Bridge (and other streets in the area) will also be closed from 7:15am-12:30pm to accommodate runners, please plan alternate routes. The district is anticipating a large volume of people in Old Sacramento so please allow plenty of extra time for heavy Vehicle & Pedestrian Traffic as well as Parking options.