Santa Holiday River Cruises
Looking to meet Santa while avoiding the huge lines at the mall? Spend your December afternoon cruising along the Sacramento River with Santa himself! You and your family will be greeted with a complimentary cookie and cup of hot cocoa to warm up your chilly winter afternoon. Relax to the sounds of background holiday music, or take your family to the coloring area where fun holiday-themed coloring sheets will be available. Don’t forget to bring your camera because Santa will be on board and ready for a photo op!
for more information
2018 Cruises Coming Soon!
- One-Hour Yacht Cruise along the Scenic Sacramento River
- Santa-Themed Coloring Sheets for Kids
- Santa Will Be on Board, along with a Sing-Along Elf
- Complimentary Cup of Hot Cocoa and a Cookie for Each Guest
- Limited Concessions Available on Board to Purchase
- Limited, Non-Guaranteed Seating on Board. First Come, First Serve.
*Space is limited - advanced reservations highly recommended.
*Please note there is not a professional photographer on board. Please bring your camera for photos with Santa.
The city of Sacramento is conducting construction in Old Sacramento along the boardwalk area. Please allow extra time to access the dock and our ticket booth due to the construction and additional fencing.
Your Santa was so sweet with our kids! Thank you for a memorable experience.
– Holly O.
My kids loved the Boat ride with Santa. My parents and I loved the entire experience. We will be back next year:)
– Heidi M.