Sacramento Halloween River Cruise
Does your child like to wear their Halloween Costume all month? Or maybe they have more than one? For three weekends in October, Hornblower will be cruising along the Sacramento River with a fun, family friendly Halloween River cruise. Spend one-hour cruising along the Sacramento River as the evening creeps in with the chilling sounds of background Halloween-themed music. Take your family to the coloring area where spooky Halloween-themed coloring sheets will be available or stop and have your faces painted! As you disembark, all of the children on board will receive a fun Halloween party favor.
for more information
- One-hour cruise on the Sacramento River
- Scenic Sacramento Views
- Halloween coloring/activity sheets for kids
- Background Halloween-themed music
- Halloween party Favor for Kids
- Limited concessions available on board to purchase Snacks and Beverages - provided by Fat's Catering
- Limited, non-guaranteed seating on board. First come, first serve.
*Advanced reservations highly recommended - space cannot be guaranteed without a reservation.
Just good family fun!! Very enjoyable. Thanks much.
– Jennifer L.