St. Patrick's River Cruise
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in March and spend your afternoon on the Sacramento River. Enjoy a one-hour cruise of the Sacramento River with a face painter & balloon artist for the kids! See where the American and Sacramento Rivers come together to experience the wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty that this historic and important waterway has to offer.
for more information
2020 Cruise Coming Soon!
- One-Hour Cruise along the Sacramento River
- Face Painter & Balloon Artist on Board
- Live Narration including Sacramento River Facts and History
- Scenic Sacramento Views
- Limited Concessions Available on Board to Purchase
- Limited, Non-guaranteed Seating on Board- First Come, First Serve
** Travel Advisory:
The streets of Old Sacramento will be closed to vehicle traffic from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm due to the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Please allow plenty of extra time for heavy vehicle & pedestrian traffic as well as for parking.