City Lights Fireworks Dinner Cruises
Fireworks will top off your night on San Diego Bay!
Come aboard for our most popular three-hour Dinner Cruise, combining a mouth-watering three-course dinner, DJ entertainment, views of San Diego and a fireworks show above San Diego Bay to top it all off.FREE Wi-fi. Post your pics while you cruise!
call 1.888.467.6256 or
Book Your Group
2015 Dates: July 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
August 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
September 4, 5, 6
WHAT YOU GET:
- 3-hour cruise on a comfortable yacht on San Diego Bay
- Boarding glass of champagne or sparkling cider
- Wine list and cocktails available for purchase
- 3-course dinner
- DJ Entertainer for music requests and dancing
- Friday cruises include a live band option
- Views that change with the courses
- Opportunity onboard to add hors d'oeuvres & premium dessert options
- Fireworks show over the Bay (on specific dates above ONLY)
- FREE Wi-fi. Post your pics while you cruise!
*PLEASE NOTE: Fireworks are in conjunction with the SD Summer Pops concerts and are set off at the conclusion of the concert, typically anywhere from 9:15-10pm. Per SD Symphony Orchestra, fireworks are subject to cancellation or delay without notice.
Your staff’s hospitality and service must be commended, from the time we stepped onto the Renown to the time we disembarked; we experienced a conscientious, professional crew. To further compliment Hornblower Cruises & Events, the food and climatic fireworks display added to a most memorable evening.
– Jerry C
Last year me & my extended family celebrated my 50th bday on a Sat night dinner cruise. It was absolutely perfect. From the sales staff that my husband worked with to book the event, to the staff the night of the cruise- our expectations were exceeded. This last cruise, a few days ago, was our fourth, all out of San Diego, and we are planning our next in just a couple of weeks. We appreciate having something so special yet so simple to do nearby. The food is delicious as well. We have already recommended you to several friends.
– Brian F.