Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise
What better way to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner than with friends and family on San Diego Bay? Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner buffet with none of the preparation or clean up.Let Hornblower do all the work! Just sit back, relax, and take in the beautiful sights San Diego Bay has to offer.
A great Thanksgiving in San Diego starts with Hornblower's Thanksgiving cruises. Enjoy a lavish Thanksgiving dinner without the cleanup!
2017 PRICING & DETAILS COMING SOON!
Celebrate a heartwarming Thanksgiving holiday with your family in a uniquely San Diego way - aboard Hornblower Cruises & Events. Complete with all the trimmings of a traditional holiday buffet and onboard a yacht on San Diego bay. Best of all, we do all the cooking and cleaning up of Thanksgiving dinner so you can relax and enjoy and take pictures of all the San Diego Bay sights with your family and friends.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2.5 Hour Cruise on a Luxurious Yacht on San Diego Bay
- Your Own Private Table
- Boarding Glass of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Full, Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet
- Wine List and Cocktails Available for Purchase
- Complimentary Coffee and Hot Tea
- Dj Entertainer for Music and Dancing
- Views that Change with the Courses
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pictures While You Cruise!
Choose from two cruising times:
- Board @ 2:30pm, Cruise 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Board @ 3:00pm, Cruise 3:30pm-6:00pm
VIP Package Available:
- Early boarding of the yacht
- Front of the line priveledge
- Meet & greet with Hornblower Captain
- Souvenir keepsake photo
Thanksgiving in San Diego | Options for Thanksgiving Dinner San Diego | San Diego Thanksgiving | Thanksgiving Buffet San Diego below
The experience my family and I had was beautiful. The entire staff was joyful, pleasant, warm and professional. The Captain even let my children drive the boat. They loved it! This was definitely one of my family's most memorable Thanksgivings.
– Jesse R.
We have been on other SD Bay cruises, but were so impressed with everything we experienced! You made our day so special-I can't thank you enough! We didn't have to wrestle with a turkey, deal with leftovers, cook or clean up. It was a perfect day!
– Jean B.