Awards and Honors for Hornblower Cruises
For more than 30 years, Hornblower Cruises has been an industry leader in safety, comfort and guest services. We're proud of our record of achievement in the event charter business, and we're happy to share some of our latest and most outstanding accomplishments.
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Sat. by appointment.
For information please call 619-686-8700 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
With more than 30 years of service and leadership in the charter yacht event business, Hornblower Cruises & Events San Diego is proud to share our outstanding achievements:
- Ocean Leadership Award, Hornblower honored as Business of the Year for Excellence in Ocean Stewardship from San Diego Oceans Foundation (2012)
- The Knot: “Best of Weddings”: 2012 and 2011
- Gold Key Award, Food & Beverage Management from Hotel Sales and Marketing Association (2010)
- Effective Advertising on Radio (EAR) Award from Radio Broadcast Association (2010)
- Green Port Award from Port of San Diego for promotion of environmental stewardship on Port tidelands and leadership in San Diego Community (2009)
- Diamond Award from American Automobile Club of Southern California For Partnership Marketing Excellence (2009)
- Best Brunch in San Diego by the voters of AOL City Guide’s City’s BEST Program (2006)
- President’s Award from San Diego Business Travel Association. (2004)
- SANDAG: "outstanding contributions to promote commuting alternatives." (2004)
- Finest Service Award from the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau (2002)
- Outstanding Leadership Award from the Naval Order of the United States (2002)
- Roger Murphy National Marine Safety Award from National Passenger Vessel Association (2002)
- National Safety Award from the Passenger Vessel Operators Association (2003)
- Gold Key Award from Hospitality Employee of the Year by the Hotel Sales & Marketing Association (2000)
- Women Who Mean Business Award by the San Diego Business Journal (2000)
- Travelers Aid Society of San Diego: Help on the Move Award 2000 for outstanding contributions to the community (2000)
- Finest Service Award from the San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau (2000)
- Access Award from Accessible San Diego for its efforts to serve the disabled community by providing accessible ramps and products in the travel industry in San Diego
The San Diego Chapter of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) has also recognized Hornblower Cruises & Events with several awards:
- Strategic Partner of the Year Award (2007)
- Venue of the Year Award (2004)
- Supplier of the Year Award (2004)
- Supplier of the Year Award (2002)
- Supplier of the Year Award (2000)
Just disembarked from Hornblower. Your crew did a fantastic job for a few hundred California travel industry leaders. Great food, outstanding service, smooth sailing. Thanks for treating everyone to the experience that you provide visitors everyday.
– Bradley M. Burlingame, CEO, Visit West Hollywood