Old Town Rehearsal Dinner Buffet
For a fun, festive rehearsal dinner that doubles as a celebration with close friends and family, book Hornblower’s Old Town Rehearsal Dinner Cruise. The three-hour outing includes hors d’oeuvres and a Mexican food buffet, themed décor, music and beverage service.
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Sat. by appointment.
For information please call 619-686-8700 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
- 3 hour cruise on your private yacht
- Background music
- Arrival glass of sangria
- Hosted Sangria, Mexican beers and Margarita Bar
- Cash bar for additional beverages
- Tortilla Chips with salsa and guacamole
Old Town Menu
Pre-selected choice of two entrees. Third entree may be added for an additional $7 per guest.
- Sizzling Fajita Style Chicken, Steak or Shrimp
- Caesar Salad
- Warm Flour and Corn Tortillas
- Spanish Rice
- Sonora Style Beans
- Sour Cream, shredded cheeses, pickled jalapenos and carrots
- Churros with Caramel Sauce
$99 per guest
*Taxes and service charge are additional.
Rehearsal dinner packages are not available on Saturday evenings.
A 30-person minimum applies.
You and your team performed superbly from the initial set up to the final execution providing outstanding service…an exciting and memorable event.
– Bud S
I recently had my Rehearsal Dinner on Hornblower. Not only was the scenery beautiful, but the staff was very friendly and served delicious cuisine. In planning my event Kristie was a joy to work with. All of my guests enjoyed the entire experience.
– Shana S.