Bow Wow Brunch Cruise
The only dog friendly San Diego Brunch Cruise anywhere!
Dogs are invited to the exclusive Bow Wow Buffet! The 9th Annual Bow Wow Brunch Cruise is offered to help raise money and awareness about orphaned pets at Helen Woodward Animal Center. This cruise not only helps helpless animals, it puts smiles on the faces of many dog lovers in San Diego. Portion of proceeds will go to Helen Woodward Animal Center.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Cruises on Sunday October 22, 2017
Departs from Grape St. Pier 1800 N. Harbor Dr.Boards:Cruises:Price:10:30 AM11:00 AM - 1:00 PM$64.95 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Save the date:Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
Bow Wow Brunch is just like the weekly Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise, but we welcome you, your family and your "fur child" aboard. You will enjoy the same delicious and bountiful buffet that you are accustom to with unlimited champagne and desserts, but Fido gets a pet buffet to choose from along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht! Portion of the proceeds for the Bow Wow Brunch on the Bay will go directly to helping Helen Woodward Animal Center. Special guest, Chopper the Biker Dog, will be making an appearance for photo opportunities!
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 Hour Cruise on San Diego Bay
- Your Own Private Table
- Free-flowing Champagne, Mimosas, Coffee, Juice, Tea or Soda
- All You Can Eat Gourmet Brunch Buffet for Humans
- Decadent Dessert Buffet
- Doggie Buffet "To Go" Sponsored by Petco
- Refreshing Cold Water Bowls
- Views of Scenic San Diego Bay
- Dog Relief Area on the Sundeck
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pictures While You Cruise!
- Meet "Darris Cooper" Petco Pawsitive Dog Training Expert
- 5th Annual Doggie Costume Contest with 3 Big Prizes
Bow Wow Brunch Cruise and POLICIES -Let’s make this a fun and SAFE day for everyone!!!
- ONLY ONE DOG WILL BE ALLOWED TO BOARD WITH ONE PERSON and Dogs MUST be on a leash.
- BE AWARE: You are responsible for your dog onboard.
- Dogs must be “social” and get along well with other people and other dogs.
- BE RESPONSIBLE: Clean up after your pet. If your dog has an accident onboard, please do your best to clean it up with your dog waste bag and inform a Hornblower crew member so we can do a heavier cleaning after!
- If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.
Thank you for making today's Hornblower Bow Wow cruise such a fun event! We discovered your dog-friendly cruises earlier this year when we attended Pet Day on the Bay. We loved it so much, when we heard about the brunch we knew we had to go!
– Suzan, Chris, Pumpkin Pie and Brucie
It's great that Hornblower does the Bow Wow cruises. We plan on going every year. Also we enjoyed the cruise so much we are planning on doing a dinner cruise.
– Larry O