Bow Wow Brunch Cruise
The only dog friendly San Diego Brunch Cruise anywhere!
Dogs are invited to the exclusive Bow Wow Buffet! The 7th Annual Bow Wow Brunch Cruise is offered to help raise money and awareness about orphaned pets at Helen Woodward Animal Center. This cruise not only helps helpless animals, it puts smiles on the faces of many dog lovers in San Diego. Portion of proceeds will go to Helen Woodward Animal Center.
call 1.888.467.6256 or
Book Your Group
Bow Wow Brunch is just like the weekly Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise, but on October 18, 2015, we welcome you, your family and your "fur child" aboard. You will enjoy the same delicious and bountiful buffet that you are accustom to with unlimited champagne and desserts, but Fido gets a pet buffet to choose from along with a dog relief area set up on the sun deck of the yacht! Portion of the proceeds for the Bow Wow Brunch on the Bay will go directly to helping Helen Woodward Animal Center. Special guests, Magic 92.5's Jagger & Kristi (with Bodie) and Chopper the Biker Dog, will be making an appearance for photo opportunities!
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 2 Hour Cruise on San Diego Bay
- Free Flowing Champagne, Mimosas, Coffee, Juice, Tea or Soda
- All you can eat Gourmet Brunch Buffet for humans and Dog Buffet
- Doggie buffet "to go" sponsored by Petco
- Meet "Darris Cooper" Petco Pawsitive Dog Training expert
- Dessert buffet
- Refreshing cold water bowls
- Dog relief area on sun deck
- Your own reserved private table for you and your dog
- 3rd Annual Doggie Costume Contest with 3 big prizes
Bow Wow Brunch Cruise and POLICIES -Let’s make this a fun and SAFE day for everyone!!!
- ONLY ONE DOG WILL BE ALLOWED TO BOARD WITH ONE PERSON and Dogs MUST be on a leash.
- BE AWARE: You are responsible for your dog onboard.
- Dogs must be “social” and get along well with other people and other dogs.
- BE RESPONSIBLE: Clean up after your pet. If your dog has an accident onboard, please do your best to clean it up with your dog waste bag and inform a Hornblower crew member so we can do a heavier cleaning after!
- If your dog gets in an altercation with another dog that causes an injury, Hornblower is not responsible for the treatment or vet charges either party may experience. You are responsible for the safety of your pet onboard.
It's great that Hornblower does the Bow Wow cruises. We plan on going every year. Also we enjoyed the cruise so much we are planning on doing a dinner cruise.
– Larry O
Bow wow yo, yippy yay...this was our doggie's finest day! The Hornblower has all sorts of different themed cruises departing from the San Diego Harbor, but I'll bet this is the most unique and most cutest event yet. Pudgy little pugs, prissy pomeranians, wise weimaraners, lovable labradors, gargantuan great danes all congregated with their human pets on a wonderful brunch buffet cruise. Officially, it's called the "Bow Wow Brunch Buffet Cruise" adventurously sponsored by the Hornblower cruise lines. I couldn't help but crinkle my nose with cuteness! Instead of hearing the hum of small talk at the tables, they were over shot by all of the woofs, barks, A-roo's, and yips. There were three different levels of the boat that the dogs could travel on: The bottom level was the first stop for humans where it included the lunch buffet. I carefully arranged the items I placed on my plate to make room for the good stuff at the end of the line. I had salad, a seafood spread, sauteed mushrooms, fruit, freshly made croissants and danishes, potatoes, ziti macaroni and cheese, french toast topped with fruit filled syrup, thick slices of bacon and sausages, eggs benedict, a cold shrimp platter, and some stuff from the carving station of turkey and roast beef. Everything was well done! It was funny, though....all of these people OBVIOUSLY spoil their dogs, so it was quite apparent that they were feeding their dogs part of the buffet food. They were munching on leftover bacon, sausages, and roast beef, but I overheard someone say, "I found out today that my dog doesn't like shrimp". lol. *btw, our waitress offered to watch our dog if we wanted to go get food or use the restroom. Although, she also said that we are able to bring the dog into the restroom. The top level included a great scenic view of San Diego's harbor a doggie treat buffet, as well as a 'restroom' for your dogs on a big square chunk of fake grass. Really fabulous views of SD harbor, another prissy and fun place to bring your pooch, and everybody seems to just be having a great time!
– Allison Y