City Lights Fireworks Dinner Cruises
Fireworks will top off your night on San Diego Bay!
Come aboard for our most popular three-hour Dinner Cruise, combining a mouth-watering three-course dinner, DJ entertainment, views of San Diego and a fireworks show above San Diego Bay to top it all off. FREE Wi-fi. Post your pics while you cruise!
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Monday July 23, 2018
No events were found for the selected date.
Please select another date in the calendar.
2018 Dates: June 29, 30
September 1, 2
What You Get
- 3-hour Cruise Aboard a Yacht on San Diego Bay
- Your Own Private Table
- Boarding Glass of Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Choice of Three 3-course Dinner Menus Prepared Fresh Onboard the Ship
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free & Kids Options Available by Request
- Complimentary Coffee &Tea
- A Professional DJ for Music and Dancing
- Friday Cruises include a Live Band Option
- Views of San Diego that Change with the Courses
- Fireworks show over the Bay (on specific dates above ONLY)
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pics While you Cruise!
*PLEASE NOTE: Fireworks are in conjunction with the SD Bayside Summer Nights concerts and are set off at the conclusion of the concert, typically anywhere from 9:15-10pm. Per SD Symphony Orchestra, fireworks are subject to cancelation or delay without notice.
Last year I celebrated my 50th bday on a dinner cruise. It was absolutely perfect. From the sales staff that my husband worked with to book the event, to the staff the night of the cruise, to the delicious food- our expectations were exceeded.
– Brian F.
My wife and I did the dinner cruise last night (8/29/2015). We had an amazing time. The check-in was quick. They will take your photo before boarding and then you are guided to your table. After placing our order we went on the top deck. Dinner was very good. The ship stopped near Embarcardero Park so we had a perfect view of the fireworks shooting off in the harbor. Great idea for a romantic evening.
– M. Gottfried