WHAT YOU GET:
- 3.5-Hour Yacht Holiday Cruise on San Diego Bay from 7 - 1030 pm
- Boarding Glass of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- 3-Course Holiday Dinner with Choice of Entree
- Wine List and Cocktails Available for Purchase
- Dj Entertainer for Music Requests and Dancing
- Festively decorated yacht
- Views that Change with the Courses
Cruise dates: Friday December 7, 14, 21- Boarding 7pm, Cruise 7:30pm-11pm
From the “welcome aboard” glass of champagne to the farewell at disembarkation, the entire cruise was beyond our expectations. The appointment of staff to our every need and pleasure throughout the cruise created an evening to remember. The superb staff catered to our every anticipated necessity. The dinner menu was served with style and efficiency as well as delicious and appealing.
– Janet M
So I'm the poor sucker who gets put in charge planning our company holiday partys...I kid, I kid...it's actually kinda fun! But our company didn't decide to have a party until early November! Anyone who knows about this knows that is not enough time to find a great place on a weekend night for over 150 people during the holiday season. Somehow Hornblower had an opening though on a Friday night. They made the event so easy to plan and were totally flexible with custom menus and things like that! Seriously, I got so much cred at work and it didn't feel like I did any work at all. Yay me!
– Annette G.