Mother's Day Champagne Brunch with Live Jazz
Sunday, May 14, 2016
Treat mom to a spectacular Mother's Day brunch on a Hornblower Cruise! Whisk her onboard a Hornblower yacht and all mom will have to do is enjoy the scenery, the wonderful cuisine, and your company. Every mom will take home a free flower compliments of Hornblower Cruises & Events!
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Cruises on Sunday May 14, 2017
Departs from Grape St. Pier 1800 N. Harbor Dr.Boards:Cruises:Price:9:00 AM9:30 AM - 11:30 AM$74.95 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Navy Float 970 N. Harbor DriveBoards:Cruises:Price:9:45 AM10:00 AM - 5:15 PM$25.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Navy Float 970 N. Harbor DriveBoards:Cruises:Price:9:45 AM10:00 AM - 5:15 PM$30.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
2017 Details Coming Soon!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-Hour Yacht Cruise Aboard a Hornblower Yacht
- Your Own Private Table
- Full Brunch Buffet Featuring Seasonal Dishes
- Decadent Dessert Buffet
- Free-Flowing Champagne, Mimosas, Sparkling Cider, Coffee, Juice, and Tea
- Live Jazz Band
- Views of Scenic San Diego Bay on the Sundeck
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pictures While You Cruise!
- Complimentary Fresh Flower for Mom
- Choose from Three Different Cruise Times!
VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- VIP Early Boarding at Front of Line
- Meet & Greet with the Captain
- Souvenir Photo
-Please note only select discounts apply as this is a Holiday/Special Events cruise.
Champagne Brunch was SO MUCH FUN!! The food was fantastic! Free-flowing champagne (I definitely had at least a bottle.) The servers were very attentive. Great views, good food and overall a good time.
– Kim J
We have previously done a brunch cruise on a competitor's line. This trip was great, the service was pleasant & wonderful, the food was amazing, and the new boat is perfect. LOVED IT! We'll be back on our next trip to San Diego.
– Mary Ellen W