4th of July Red, White & Blue Harbor Cruise in San Diego
San Diego is a renowned military hub, and the Red White & Blue Harbor Cruise introduces you to some of the area's headlining ships, subs and aircraft carriers. Take a one- or two-hour bay cruise with narrated information about local landmarks, and view local fleets from the deck of a Hornblower yacht. It's a terrific way to celebrate Independence Day.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Saturday October 20, 2018
No events were found for the selected date.
Please select another date in the calendar.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1- or 2-hour narrated cruises
- Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
- Endless photo and video opportunities
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating and viewing areas
- Views of marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, and souvenirs available for purchase
We will be in touch again as everyone said on a scale of 1-10 this was an 11 cruise and a must repeat. The Admiral Hornblower will be a must for our family.
– Robert K
With the narration and up-close views of the Bay, I couldn't help but act like a little boy-picturing myself part of it all. I left feeling quite proud of my new look on San Diego as my first tourist trial turned out to be a grand success.