Memorial Day Weekend Harbor Cruises
Memorial Day Weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) starting at 10:00am
Start a Memorial Day tradition along the Embarcadero with a Hornblower Harbor Cruise, one or two hours of learning about the landmarks and ships that reside on the bay!
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 and 2-hour narrated cruises
- Information about over 50 San Diego landmarks
- 13 miles on the Big Bay in San Diego
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available for purchase
DAILY CRUISE SCHEDULE:
One-Hour Tours: 10:00 AM, 11:15 am, 12:30 PM, 1:45 pm,3:00 PM, 4:15 pm, 5:30 PM
Two-Hour Tours: 10:00 am, 11:15 am, 12:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:15 pm
Note: NORTH BAY ROUTES ARE IN BOLD.
We showed our family from Ukraine the bay through a Hornblower cruise, and it was one of their first experiences outside of their home country. They had a great time and we'll continue to share the experience with any friends that come our way!
– Olga M