Memorial Day Weekend Harbor Cruises
Memorial Day Weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) starting at 10:00am
Start a Memorial Day tradition along the Embarcadero with a Hornblower Harbor Cruise, one or two hours of learning about the landmarks and ships that reside on the bay!
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 and 2-hour narrated cruises
- Information about over 50 San Diego landmarks
- 13 miles on the Big Bay in San Diego
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available for purchase
DAILY CRUISE SCHEDULE:
One-Hour Tours: 10:00 AM, 11:15 am, 12:30 PM, 1:45 pm,3:00 PM, 4:15 pm, 5:30 PM
Two-Hour Tours: 10:00 am, 11:15 am, 12:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:15 pm
Note: NORTH BAY ROUTES ARE IN BOLD.
It's always extremely enjoyable to ride the Hornblower, and your captains are always enjoyable to listen to. We showed our family from Ukraine the bay through your cruise, and it was one of their first experiences outside of their home country. They had a great time and we'll continue to share the experience with any friends that come our way!
– Olga M