Mother's Day Jazz Brunch at The Abbey
Celebrate Mom with an brunch fit for a queen.
EXCLUSIVE: The Abbey, Hornblower's on-land venue, offers a rare and refined uptown option for Mother's Day. Originally constructed as an Episcopal church, this stunning 1910 landmark is San Diego’s only remaining Classic Revival structure. Step inside and you’ll be greeted with a complimentary glass of champagne to start your day complete with an elaborate seasonal buffet, decadent desserts and live jazz by Republic of Music.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Sunday May 14, 2017
No events were found for the selected date.
Please select another date in the calendar.
Your Mother's Day Brunch Includes:
- Your Own Private Reserved Table
- Welcome Glass of Chilled Champagne
- Full Brunch Buffet Featuring Seasonal Dishes
- Decadent Dessert Buffet
- Free-Flowing Champagne, Sparkling Cider, Soda, Juice, Coffee
- Live Jazz Entertainment by Republic of Music
- A Flower for every Mom
Please note this event is not a cruise and is at our on-land venue, The Abbey on Fifth Avenue.