Sights & Sips Cocktail Cruises
Friday & Saturday nights- spring and summer only!
This popular favorite is the perfect weekend attitude adjustment! San Diego is known for sunshine and sailing, and this Hornblower cocktail cruise combines both - plus, we throw in spectacular bay views, an enticing menu of light bites, specials on cocktails and fun tunes.
Available Cruises on Saturday April 1, 2017
Sights & Sips Sunset Cruise-San Diego
Departs from Navy Float 970 N. Harbor DriveBoards:Cruises:Price:5:30 PM6:00 PM - 8:00 PM$37.50 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2-hour Cruise on San Diego Bay
- Boarding Glass of Champagne
- Light Hors d'oeuvres, Buffet Style and Steward Passed
- Hornblower Signature Cocktails and Monthly Drink Specials (Drinks Available for Purchase)
- DJ Entertainment for Music and Dancing
- Sparkling San Diego Views
- FREE Wi-fi. Post Your Pictures While You Cruise!
San Diego Captain Loves The Bay San Diego Captain Richard Goben is a 20+ year veteran at Hornblower.
Thank you for such a lovely sunset cruise last evening! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! The appetizers were delicious, and the ship was very attractive! We had such a nice time and thank you so much for making this available to us!
– Nancy D
I took my boyfriend on this cruise to kick off his birthday. We made a beeline for the food-a lot more food than we expected. We spent most of our time up front sitting outside taking in the views of downtown, the Coronado bridge, and Coronado.
– Laura H.