Star of India Spectator & Lunch Cruise
Hornblower will follow the Star of India out to sea to allow passengers a close up view of the world's oldest active iron-hulled ship. It's been 5 years since the Star of India last sailed, this is a spectacle you won't want to miss!
Available Events on Sunday November 18, 2018
Departs from Pier 2, 970 North Harbor DriveBoards:Cruises:Price:11:00 AM11:30 AM - 2:30 PM$40.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Departs from Pier 2, 970 North Harbor DriveBoards:Cruises:Price:11:00 AM11:30 AM - 2:30 PM$65.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
Join us on November 18th, when The Star of India celebrates over 150 years with a traditional ocean sail! Star of India is the world's oldest active iron-hulled ship under full sail. Passengers on the Star of India spectator cruise will get to sail out to sea NEXT to the Star of India aboard a Hornblower yacht. It's been 5 years since the Star of India last set sail, don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
LUNCH CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3-hour Yacht Cruise
- Your Own Private Table
- Boarding Glass of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Narration by the Captain and Information about the Star of India
- Photo and Video Opportunities Like No Other!
- Lunch Buffet Featuring Seasonal Dishes
- Drinks Available for Purchase
- Comfortable Indoor and Outdoor Areas
SPECTATOR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3-hour yacht cruise on the ocean
- Narration by the Captain and information about the Star of India
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- A look at marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and snacks
Boarding: 11:00 a.m. Cruising Time: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
LUNCH CRUISE: $65 per person*
SPECTATOR CRUISE: $40 per person*
*Tax, service charge, and landing fees are additional. Minimums apply.
Hornblower Cruises and Events helped us realize that any event you can do on land can also be done on the water. The only difference is my guests will remember those views from the Bay much better then any indoor venue.
– Jenna H
Seeing the Star under sail is one of those "ahhh" moments. I just got a new camera I wanted to try out and this cruise was perfect for me to capture the action of the sailing ship and San Diego Bay sights.
– Rick K