Mon. - Fri., 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Sat. by appointment.
For information please call 619-686-8700 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
TIMELINE FOR PLANNING WEDDING EVENTS
6 to 12 Months
- Hire wedding consultant, if desired
- Select photographer *
- Select florist *
4 to 6 Months
- Select and order invitations (don’t forget menu choices on your RSVP cards)
- Prepare and print map to include with invitations*
- Hire stylists for wedding hair and makeup
2 to 4 Months
- Arrange rehearsal dinner
- Make appointment to choose cake with bakery*
1 to 2 Months
- Mail invitations six weeks before the wedding
- Organize seating arrangements, if desired
- Select cake knife and server, cake topper, toasting flutes, favors and guest book
- Finalize details for photographer
- Apply for marriage license
- Contact venue regarding chosen vendors including bakery, florist, etc.
- Send rehearsal dinner invites to wedding party and guests
- Give count to venue including meal choices
- Final payment and wedding items to Venue
Day of Wedding
- Don’t forget your marriage license
Yesterday was absolutely wonderful! The group loved it! We look forward to more opportunities with Hornblower.
– Rabbi David